6.30.2009

Canción del Día

Well, to provide some variety and balance to our unimportant blog, I Camille will be posting my own little song of the day every once in a while. (You will know it's my song because of the Español in the title and because it will always be awesome).

Today we start with Sheryl Crow's "Every Day is a Winding Road." I love Sheryl Crow because her songs are so stinkin' fun to sing along to - I definitely had her greatest hits in my high school CD collection and would jam out on the way to track meets (while I was literally making myself sick with worry about how I would run). Anyway...I hope you enjoy the tune!

3 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

winner winner chicken dinner!

Anonymous said...

thank you for some sunshine while we go through this dark and stormy week.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Nice song, Babe. Ain't no Radiohead, but it's a good one nonetheless