6.24.2009

Chanson du Jour

Today's song is an homage to the great Anonymous. First enjoy this song off the album released this week called Apolkalypse Now.

Flying Gypsy Polka
by Polkastra


If anyone is wondering why I am playing a polka song to honor Anonymous, you are going to have to ask him. If he feels so inclined, maybe he will write an explanation in the comments. It would be better coming from him.

Next we have a fun little song in German for our only German-speaking reader(?). I think there is a cuss word in this song, but I don't know and I don't understand the language so I don't care.

Enjoy Alte Frauen by Kira

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tribute to the accordian. It is one of those magical instruments that when played well you cannot help but start to move and dance and be uplifted. There is nothing quite like a good old polka to get you happy (even for a bunch of fuddy duddy teenagers at a stake dance)

as for the german song: 2 words

Nicht Gut!!

Rennie said...

I think Anonymous must have a collection of all the Lawrence Welk seasons! Did he say "fuddy duddy"...I can hear L.W. saying that now...which makes me think of the SNL Lawrence Welk spoofs and the girl with the small hands...you need to check that out if you haven't seen it.

Rennie said...

Oh...P.S...as for the German song...it all sounds like cursing to me!