6.20.2009

Chanson du Jour

This is the last post for my week and I'm expecting to get some flack for it since Dave Matthews is not exactly the type of music that I figure you all like but that's why it is my week. So feel free to bring it on. I like the song and I think the music video was interesting. This was fun and I think I could have filled up three or four weeks of songs that most of you would have liked. But I felt I should give a sample of all aspects of my play-list regardless of opinion...

3 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

That's right, man. We post songs regardless of others' feelings. That being said, here is my comment. Remember when our best environmentalist friend, Dave Matthews, dumped his tour buses poop over the bridge and it landed on that guy? This song shows that they did not dump ALL the excrement off the bus that day. Get it? The video was entertaining, though, if not creepy.

the hadzic clan said...

3 reasons to like this song:

1. sounds like peter gabriel
2. sounds a lot like peter gabriel
3. sounds almost exactly like peter gabriel


3 reasons NOT to like this video:

1. julia roberts' acting
2. julia roberts' hair
3. julia roberts


good week overall, phill. it brings me comfort knowing that kevin associates with decent (and sane) folk like you.

Anonymous said...

every time I hear a DMB song I really, really try and like it. But alas, I always fail and realize it's just bad music.