6.15.2009

Chanson du Jour

Alright, we are taking our experimentation to a whole new level this week. We are handing the reins over to Phill. Frightening, I know. Let's begin. Here is his message:

So I know you all are probably sick of hearing this song but since I have this week, I get all the power. Besides, I like this mostly for the video. Some guy put this video together all based around this song long before One Republic got their act together and did one for their own song. This video is much better than the one One Republic did and I believe I read somewhere that this guy's music video helped contribute to some of the success of One Republic's song. Not bad for a guy that no one has ever heard of.

Apologize by One Republic

5 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Another song I will never admit that I enjoy listening to. Nice pick. Maybe this week won't be as bloody as I thought!

the hadzic clan said...

another week without the anti-blogger's music? how did we get so lucky... err, i mean whatever will we do?

kinda like the song, and this video is much better than the "official" one. a good start to the week.

Anonymous said...

Phill, nice shot out of the blocks. Even cranky ol anonymous liked it.

phill said...

Well I don't know if everyone was just being nice or sincere but I will take either. Thanks for the comments. I know Kevin is not the type to have that song in his two-million-plus collection but I'd bet Cami has it and Kevin finds himself bobbing his head to it occasionally.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Whoa Whoa Whoa, liberal menace. I just want everyone to picture this in their minds, just so I can scare you all. You know in those old westerns when the man is angry and plotting his revenge? Remember how he slowly, deliberately, and over-aggressively loads his six-shooter one bullet at a time, each time thinking about the revenge he is about to exact? What do you think I am doing while I have guest posters? That's right. I am reloading my pistol, one crappy obscure band at a time. Plus, liberal menace, you are to blame for all these guest posters. Your week was such a smash hit (as they all have been, and Phill's is shaping up to be) that I wanted everyone to have a chance. I really enjoy this. Plus, it gives me time to reload. Bruhahahahahahaha