6.19.2009

Chanson du Jour

Today's song will not be an introduction to any talent but instead will be a dedication to classic 80's era featuring the group When In Rome. In the video it shows two singers. I suspect one of them contributed his hair to the other. The video also was filmed in a way that reminds me of watching things from the back seat, car window. If you are susceptible to car sickness, I do not recommend watching the video but do make sure to listen to the song. It should bring up memories of some sort or another. Enjoy... Oh, and if Kevin doesn't like this song, it's because he is either Communist or Fascist because he certainly can't be a true American.

3 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Phill, your mom's a Communist! Good song. Reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite. I liked it!!

the hadzic clan said...

nice rebound from yesterday.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!

Anonymous said...

I had absolutely no idea that Fabio had made a music video. And Phill you were prophetic; I did get a slight feeling of nausea when playing this posting, but I don't think it was the camera work. I was not surprised that any Duran Duran fans really liked this song by the way.

Pretty nice week at the helm though Phill.