6.22.2009

Chanson du Jour

Well, I'm back! Excited? You should be. Thanks to everyone who filled in. I think it was pretty fun for everyone and it was fun for me to see the garbage that y'all listen to. Now, let's get back to the good stuff shall we? And by good stuff, I mean my stuff.

We are going to get started off with a bang, just because of all the degrading comments I got while on "vacation". Please enjoy (or don't enjoy) the musical stylings of this solo project. The band: Casiotone For The Painfully Alone. The song: White Corolla.

5 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

this is a perfect example of how the video makes the song.

i'll leave the obvious joke for anonymous...

Anonymous said...

We are once again back inside that mysterious, wondorous and slightly bizzare place we call Kevin's mind. What is truly troubling is that he probably really does like this song. Me? I'm with the Panda, just tear my arm off and beat me with it!

the hadzic clan said...

... i was thinking more along the lines of:

no wonder he's painfully alone, but nice one anon.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Of course I like the song. Why else would I have posted it? It's good to have me back, isn't it?

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

And yes, liberal menace, the video does make this song more exciting. The one armed panda in the line dance makes me laugh every time