6.09.2009

Commercials

I love commercials that are produced locally, like the Red House Furniture commercial I posted earlier. They are so bad and so cheesy. I hope you like this mockery of such commercials. It made me laughter.


These three were done by the same guys as the Red House commercial. Can you tell?




And from what I can tell, these are real commercials.





Here is an example of capitalism once liberals take over. This commercial is from the lib-dominated city of Detroit


And this is just wrong (and hopefully fake)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's review what we learned from this collection of wasted time.
1. Lobster costumes will be the hottest rage this coming halloween.

2. using family home evening to come up with the advertising creative for smashing low prices is not a good idea.

3. Medical school requirements are appartently very low in cuba.

4. White guys just should not rap or dance.
5. Black guys should never, ever cross dress
6. The invisible fence for children just may have some potential.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I'm looking into the fence for when AK is mobile