6.30.2009

Chanson du Jour

The third album is OK Computer. It is pure greatness. Here are my favorite cuts.

Paranoid Android (when any song starts off saying "Please could you stop the noise I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head" you know you have a good song on your hands.)


No Surprises
(my favorite song off the album)


I have already posted the video for Karma Police on this blog and that song is on OK Computer as well. You are free to watch that one again too if you want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Glad you liked these songs so much, Anonymous. All Caps and Exclamation points. Wow! I really impressed you. I am so glad.

jenfra said...

This is my favorite Radiohead album, but No Surprises is probably my least favorite on the album. I love Paranoid Android though...good selections...