6.17.2009

Chanson du Jour

So Jack Johnson had to learn the words to his own song backwards and on cue to be able to pull this video off. I thought it was cool the way that it was done. I still think that the "The Scientist" video by Coldplay was done a little better but it has already been posted.

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson


If you are interested in how it looks when done in real time, then below is the Youtube link that shows it. But this is not a suggested idea for those of us who find my postings long and might be short on their attention span.

In Reverse

4 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Great song. Great video.

Anonymous said...

Jack Johnson is a winner. The video was pretty funny. I couldn't muster up the attention span to watch the 2nd one.

the hadzic clan said...

genius! always loved this song/video.

phill said...

Wow, all three approve, that's great! I didn't expect that reaction but I'll take it.