11.28.2008

What Is Wrong With This?


Today, Cami and I found a newspaper clipping announcing my birth. It is unclear what newspaper it was, but it was probably the New York Times or something like that. But, there was one glaring error with the announcement. See if you can find it.

KEVIN JENSEN

A son (check) weighing 9 pounds 3 ounces (check) was born April 7 in Vallejo General Hospital to Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Jensen of 444 Corcoran Ave. (check, check, check).

The baby has been named Kevin Scott Jensen (check) and has a brother, Stacy (what?).

A brother named Stacy huh? Maybe I will get to meet him one day. I have heard of this mystical creature. But, my parents wanted to shield me from all bad influences. Rumor has it that my brother Stacy has quite the potty mouth and many character flaws. Thanks to my parents for shielding me from such a shady character.

But, now that I am a reasonably responsible semi-adult about to have a baby of my own (well not me, my wife), I feel it is now time to track down my older brother Stacy and meet him. Maybe I can help get him back on course. Maybe he has extra money I can have. Maybe he works on an admissions committee somewhere. Regardless, I need to meet him so I can complete my nuclear family.

Any news or tips would be greatly appreciated. I will post a picture of me so you can show my brother that I truly exist. Please carry it around asking everyone about my brother. With y'all's help we can find him in less than 30 years I believe.

Sincerely,

Kevin Scott Jensen (concerned younger brother to an older brother Stacy)

No comments: