11.08.2008

Tru' Dat

Oxford University did research on the most annoying phrases. Here they are in a very particular order (most annoying to not as annoying but still annoying)...
1)At the end of the day
2)Fairly unique
3)I personally (thank you Miss Teen South Carolina)
4)At this moment in time
5)With all due respect
6)Absolutely
7)It's a nightmare
8)Shouldn't of (I'm assuming that is a written phrase?)
9)24/7 (definitely number 1 on my list)
10)It's not rocket science

This research must have been done before the election because "Change" "Yes We Can" and "My Friends" are not on the list, and they are certainly annoying now. Any others? I wish I could have been on this research team

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about:

It is what it is

or


same o same o

very annoying.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add:

"Don't go there"

and

"My bad"

I can't stand when people say these two phrases. But you know, at the end of the day, it is what it is...

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I agree with all the comments. How about:

"For real"
"Too bad"
"___ blows"
Unfunny swearing
"Gag me"

Just a few.

Anonymous said...

how about "tru' dat" that one is most annoying of all