11.18.2008

The Prodigal Blogger Returns


Four days between posts. Wow, I must be a really busy and important person. I feel neat now that I finally have something to do that is more important than posting on a blog. I have finally arrived.

Actually, the AC adapter to our router died last week, leaving us with only the stolen signal from our neighbor's router for a couple of days. It was during that time that I realized how little I use the internet. And when I do use the internet, it is to find random Youtube videos, check email that I never get(I never get email - this is not a pitiful plea, but rather a jubilant cheer), check my fantasy football and basketball teams (both of which have winning records thank you very much), and read a few blogs. As you can see, nothing too important.

Now, here is a list of things I am not doing on the internet. I don't cure cancer, give food to starving people around the world, do homework for struggling high schoolers, research intelligent design as a viable scientific theory, donate to the Obama campaign, watch reruns of Oprah, get involved in MLM business opportunities (read: scams), work on perfecting hydroelectric power, etc.

Hence, I do nothing of note on the internet, so not having internet for a few days really didn't put me back at all. Maybe I should just cancel my service and mooch off my neighbor some more. I'll look into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate the value of the anti-blog that you produce using the internet. On certain days it is the only voice of sanity in an otherwise crazy world.

Keep all things unimportant coming.