11.08.2008

Stream of Consciousness (Brace Yourself)

I liked paying $1.99 for gas yesterday
When is it going to snow here?
The Peter Sellers Pink Panther movies are the best movies ever made
Does grass get offended when it gets stepped on? Or does it internalize it?
There's a Big and Tall store for men but not a Short and Squatty store. Why?
I don't like doing oxidation/reduction problems in inorganic chemistry
Benzene is truly the miracle molecule, besides H2O of course
Why do pens never write when we need them to? Do they have to warm up?
The Spurs are 1-4, but the Giants are 7-1
I think Toys for Tots is a good thing
I like hamburgers and steak, but never together. That's just gross
Blogging is a very girl-heavy practice, like scrapbooking and soap operas
Why do I blog and my wife does not?
Seinfeld must have been the soap opera for guys, without the dramatic title
College football bores me
College basketball bores me
Soccer bores me
College soccer? Not that boring
Where did the phrase "kick the bucket" come from?
Taco Casa > Taco Bueno > Taco Bell > Taco Cabana >or= what is rotting in my fridge right now
Sea Urchin should never be eaten. By anyone. This means you, Japan!
Tom Cruise should retire from Hollywood just like fellow stinkmaker Joaquin Phoenix
Brad Pitt should be in every movie
Funyuns are gross
Doritos should be served at every school lunch
Good music died with the Beatles and came back with Nirvana
It is rapidly disappearing again thanks to T-Pain, Rihanna and Fitty Cent
We should all listen to the Chanson du Jour to support good music
It is hard to live it Texas...and dislike Country music (using "music" liberally), and be a Giants fan, and like the cold
The Spurs are 1-4
Fantasy Sports is just like gambling, but without any reward if you win
Dogs love taking walks
The guy that walks his dog in the neighborhood I work in just handed me a picture of one of our houses covered in snow. Kind of strange
My dog loves the water, but hates hoses and baths. Go figure
Fiction is terrible
Everyone should be like me and read nothing but nonfiction
I wonder if someone will ever read down this far
My wife is much funnier than me
She is also smarter than me
She is also a better cook
But, I am taller and heavier. So there!
I don't understand the appeal of motorcycles
When I grow up, I want a Harley
I apologize for everything on this blog. I will find a way to give your time back to you
Signing out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

only heavy girls blog???

jenfra said...

oh wow...

The Tait Family said...

oh the places your mind goes....strange!