11.03.2008

66 Posts!


I can't believe we are here commemorating the 66th post on this blog. It has been such an eventful, grueling, exhilarating, exciting, full of adventure 5 weeks. When we started this little blog, we never thought we would ever have 3 readers and 66 posts. That is phenomenal. We are very excited and we apologize for everything on this blog.

In fact, just last week, Blogger.com officially dubbed this blog, yes this blog, "the only blog that has more posts per day than readers". I can't believe that we got that kind of recognition from Blogger.com. With a little more effort, we can elevate this blog to "most likely to make you feel like you want your time back". I know, I know. I should just take it one step at a time. We don't want to get overconfident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best blog in the world!
CONGRATULATIONS!

ARe those champagne corks popping in the background or is it the sound of computers being turned off?

As one of the faithful 3 amigos who reads this blog may I give my heartfelt encouragement that you keep doing all things unimportant. There could be nothing more unimportant.