11.20.2008

Robbed Again

Well, it has happened for a third year in a row. People magazine has listed it's sexiest men alive and I DID NOT MAKE THE LIST. Yes, I was just yelling. Every year it is the same drill. I get a call from the People people; "Kevin, you just aren't that much of a household name"; I say, "So what! Sexy is sexy and people understand that. They will understand your decision when they see the killer spread I will do for the mag"; They say "But, Kevin we just can't do it. I hope you'll understand. Maybe next year. But, you will always be the sexiest man alive in our book."

So, I will just keep sitting around waiting for fame to come so I can start dominating the sexiest man alive contest. But, for now, I will let y'all be the judge.

Here is their "winner" Hugh Jackman


Here is the guy with empty pockets again

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe this will help in the selection for next year. Unbutton your shirt a couple of buttons down and show that hairy chest....oops sorry!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Us genetic weaklings don't have that opportunity

Anonymous said...

Well if it makes you feel better, it could have been worse. At least you weren't voted sexiest gay man of the year. Sometimes its just better not to make the cut. That's always been my motto.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I don't mind losing Phill. I mean, I lose all the time. Just look at who I am married to. She beats me at everything (and occasionally just beats me). But, it is the MANNER in which I lost this contest that upsets me.