11.18.2008

Do You Like The New Layout?

I hope everyone is enjoying the new layout for the blog. We got it from thecutestblogontheblock.com, I think. Anyways, the last background was called Midnight on Mercury. This one is called Midnight on Mars. They look pretty similar because come to find out everything looks the same with no light. But there is a small difference. Thank goodness for the creative geniuses out there that help my blog be what it is: an insight into my head, and my mind, and my brain. Thanks cbotb.com!!!

Here is a picture of black

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keven you make me feel real good about my self. I always think I'm too weird but things like this from you make me feel better.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I think I am offended. But, thanks for commenting.