11.19.2008

Further Proof Steve Nash Is Awesomeness Embodied


Here is some classic humor from the great Steve Nash. Because of its PG rating, I will only put a link on the blog. Those of you who are feeling a little saucier than the traditional G-Rated humor of the blog can continue to Youtube to view these three videos. I believe you will like them. They are all part of a Vitamin Water commercial.

Training
Bragging
Acting

If that did not make you laugh out loud, you either didn't get it or you find nothing on this blog funny. Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was 10 times funnier than I thought it would be. good stuff.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I am offended that you doubted. Have a little faith my nameless friend

jenfra said...

I feel like this is a personal attack....

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

No, no, no. Not a personal attack. I am a fellow Nash lover. This is one time when I am in complete agreement with you. Nice pick Jenfra. Be proud of your boy.