11.06.2008

Forgotten Greatness

I bet no one remembers the greatness that is Trigger Happy TV. It was a hilarious British show that was on Comedy Central for a while. They tried to make an American version, but it was terrible because the British guy that does all the scenes is a genius and the American version did not have him.

The concept of the show is to involve unsuspecting people in ridiculous scenarios just to confuse them and kind of freak them out. Sometimes the target people are actually in on the joke and the joke is on those watching. Sometimes the target people have no idea what is going on. It is funny. Here are some great clips of the show for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about.

The guy with the money is doing the gag. The other guy has no idea what is going on


Um. Yeah.


Claustrophobia much?



Classic


I wish I could make stuff up like him


Awkward


There are many more on Youtube if you are bored one day. I miss quality TV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny stuff. thanks for the headsup I will check it out as soon as I can figure out where You Tube is other than on the worlds greatest blog spot.