11.03.2008

Fantasy Island

I am terrible, terrible, terrible at Fantasy Sports. I don't know what it is, but I just have no idea what I am doing. Let me explain. To me, a sound football move would be to substitute Jon Kitna in for Kurt Warner? Is that a bad move. I still think Ickey Woods is the best running back in the league. I mean the guy who created the Ickey Shuffle out of thin air is pure greatness, right?

In basketball, I would take out Carlos Boozer and put in Eric Dampier. Is that so wrong? Dampier gets like 4 rebounds a game! What is so bad about that?

Just last week I lost in fantasy basketball to a guy who is lucky if he can figure out how to log into his email. His name will remain "Anonymous" so as to protect the innocent. But, come on. How could I lose to him? Why does my sports incompetence outweigh my ability to work a computer (I can blog, email, and use a word processor - I mean, I am advanced on the computer!)? Well, I guess superior sports knowledge is king when it comes to fantasy sports. That is why I have not been able to beat Phill or Anonymous since...well, never.

Here's to last place, AGAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's almost like your cursed. let's see if we can determine the reasons you could be have the dreaded last place fantasy curse hanging over you.
5. constantly saying bad things about the Jazz, Zions team!
4. Selling your soul (and any future fantasy team success)to the devil for a Giants victory against N.E. in the superbowl.
3.You actually wore one of those hideous S.F. Giants hats with the horizontal rings around it. A violation of all sacred in baseball uniform code.
2.The entire universe and all cosmic power therein roots against the Spurs. Only people in San Antonio and you are for them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU ARE AFFLICTED BY THE CURSE.....
1. You actually occasionally wear a Notre Dame shirt.