11.18.2008

I'm Glad They Made A Show About It But If These Guys Were In The Theater With Me I Would Have To Throw Something At Them Because They Are Annoying

Everyone knows one. You know one. Yes, you. The person reading this way too late at night or way too early in the morning (Anonymous). Either way, read this, then go to sleep.

Anyway, like I was saying. Everyone knows one. The during-movie-talker (DMT). Here are some DMT classics:

1) "Ooh, ooh. I love this part"
2) "Hey y'all. Pay attention. This is the funniest/best/my favorite part"
3) Quoting the lines- "There are those who call me...Tim?"
4) Talking during sad parts to prevent them from crying in front of friends
5) Making fun of chick flicks and then watching them again the next day
6) "Man, I totally would have shot that guy."
7) At the climax of the movie - "Does anyone need a Coke?"
8) Telling random trivia about actors or the movie (guilty as charged on that one) - hey DMT, if we wanted that info we would watch the DVD with commentary from the filmmaker

Here are the original gangstas of DMT. Enjoy a short clip from an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have other problems when going to a movie. For example, can somebody please explain to me how he became Spider Man?

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Dude, that made me laugh out loud. Nice comment. I think he walked into a web. Either way, dumb movie.