11.11.2008

Bottle Rocket

Let us run down a list of accomplishments for the movie Bottle Rocket

-Wes Anderson's first movie
-Owen Wilson's first movie
-Luke Wilson's first movie
-Funniest movie ever made
-Stars all three Wilson brothers
-Funniest movie ever made

For those of you who have not seen it, it is about a group of friends that try and live a life of crime. Very funny. Here is a clip of Dignan (Owen Wilson) interviewing Bob Maplethorpe for the job of getaway driver. It should be noted that Dignan does not own a vehicle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliance at it’s best! This is just an appetizer to what the real move has in store. Unfortunatly the movie is not as G rated as this bog is. Never the less, it is brilliance at it's best...

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Yeah, I would post the whole movie if I could. "Kumar, what were you doing in the freezer, man?" "I don't know, man. I lose my touch, man" "Did you ever have a touch to lose, man?"