11.24.2008

My Humility Amazes Me

For those of you who really know me, you are well aware of the awesome humility that I have. I am always willing to admit when I have made a mistake, when I am wrong, when I started the forest fire, when I got arrested, when I failed a test, etc. Although these instances rarely happen (and I use rarely with its strictest definition) I am, ON OCCASION, wrong. Now, what on earth am I spilling my guts for? Let me 'splain.

It is no mystery that I am not a fan of the wimpy sport, soccer. Make no bones about it, I do not like the sport. It is very fun to watch, hard to excel at and requires a lot of skill. But, there are two rules that are very stupid: Offsides and 50/50. I can go on that rant all day, so I will skip it here.

But, recent events (on Youtube about 2 minutes ago) have caused me to rethink my views on soccer. After watching the following video, I have come to the determination that it is almost a real sport. Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

k first of all, i'm pretty sure i could take you anyday without your very gay cheap ways of taking advantage of me... and sencond of all soccer is in fact the world's most popular sport and correct me if i'm wrong, but all the girls love soccer players. baseball players are just wimpy little sissies who stand in the field and run 90 feet or when the ball is hit in their general direction. but i'm glad to know you're humble and don't think for a second that i won't use that against you in the near future... i'll see you after school tomorrow honey

TREVOR LESUEUR

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Yeah, ok, soccer is the world's most popular sport. So what? Obama was the world's most popular presidential candidate. Doesn't make it right, does it? I mean, sometimes the world just gets it wrong. I hope you understand