2.28.2009

Chanson du Jour

We will wrap up Scottish week and a half with my 2nd favorite Scottish group (and coincidentally ranked #2 in the previously mentioned poll behind my favorite Belle & Sebastian), Travis.

Enjoy Sing


Closer (don't forget to check out Ben Stiller's nametag)

Why Does It Always Rain On Me


Love Will Come Through


They have many more awesome songs and awesome music videos, but I will stop here. Hope you enjoyed Scotland week and a half. We will return Monday with some more musical crap for you to listen to.

2 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

great band! had i known they were scots would've definitely added them to my list of requests.

Anonymous said...

apparently I will not be a travis fan. but i really like their videos. That food fight was great! How about for our next specialty Artists from Hawaii?