2.17.2009

Chanson du Jour

Whoa Nelly! Did I take it on the chin for yesterday's song or what?!? What is French for loser?!? Yesterday's song was less of a chanson du jour and more like a chanson de rail! Let's try and get this bad boy back on track. Sorry in advance Anonymous. I know that you and I were the only ones who liked yesterday's song, and I know that you do not like today's song (not because your identity is known, but rather I can extrapolate from your other opinions to predict, with stunning precision, if you will like a song or not), but I have to appease today. At least you will be able to enjoy the video, as I think it is pretty sweet, so just watch it on mute.

Jenfra, this song was picked for you. I tried to pick a OneRepublic song, but couldn't bring myself to put Stop and Stare on the blog. Just know I was thinking of you. But, I quickly went back to your blog and found a couple of Coldplay songs on your playlist. While I did not choose to play my wife's favorite Coldplay tune (and one that is on your playlist consequently), Clocks, I have instead chosen my favorite Coldplay song. I hope it is one that you like as well. The Scientist. I blog, I have no idea if you like Coldplay or not, so this is a bit of a gamble, but here goes.


PS - I hope everyone appreciates the fact that the video is being played in rewind while his lips are mouthing the words forwards. Legend has it that Chris Martin spent 4 days on a tour bus learning to mouth the words backwards so that when he was walking forwards he could sing the words backwards. Now, that is talent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

much very song Coldplay that liked I but hat your to on hold.

Anonymous said...

This is a Francom Family Favorite and we both have always loved this music video. Nice choice! You should regain 33% of your viewing audience back with this one(Jen that is).

jenfra said...

Amazing song! Thanks for the post, it really made my day. Also, I am excited about the Scotland week....Franz Ferdinand...should be first on the list! Phill won't like it though.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I am glad I made it back in your good graces, Jenfra. I also am excited about Scotland week. It should be pretty good. Cami has refused any help from me, so she will appreciate the request for Franz. She also likes them. Have you heard their new cd? I have only heard Ulysses, and I like it.