2.20.2009

Chanson du Jour

Bonjour! I am glad yesterday's chanson was well received. I thought it was a winner. Thanks for your votes of confidence. Maybe in the near future we can have another Proclaimers song grace the blog..."500 Miles" perhaps? :) I'll put a note in to the blog master.

To avoid risking near death by beating from jenfra, I will oblige with a Franz Ferdinand ditty. I must confess, I am not all that familiar with this band (is it a band or just a singer with a band?!?) so I will post my favorite song of theirs (and, coincidentally, the only one I really know). KJ will have to oblige you with the more obscure of their stuff. Enjoy "Take Me Out".



That was a live version of the song. The music video couldn't be embedded but Click Here if you want to watch it on YouTube. It has many robotic arms, legs, and much much more.

Well, this hiatus of the blog man was much shorter than the last one so I must bid you adieu. Hopefully he will keep up the Scottish awesomeness! Adios!

No comments: