2.12.2009

Chanson du Jour Fo' Real

Hello everyone! Due to the Master of the House taking a brief hiatus to Cleveland for a podiatry school interview, I thought I would take the opportunity to hijack the blog and add my own spin. As anyone who knows me knows, I have an even more impeccable taste in music than my sweet husband. So without further delay...the Chanson du Jour for today (redundant, I know) is performed by none other than...an awesome little band by the name of Cake!



Peace out! If you are lucky...I just might treat you to another awesome chanson tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe while the "doctor was out" we would be favored with some real music, like garth or alan or george. Maybe tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone. Surprised to hear from me? Yeah, Cleveland has the internet too. Big shocker, I know. I just want you all to know that I am watching you and will be monitoring my blog while it is hijacked. Cami, you did just fine in your first post, but I would advise against following Anonymous down a very dangerous path. It just won't be good for anyone.

the hadzic clan said...

excellent choice, cami! i totally LOVE everything this band does! especially their version of " i will survive". and best of luck to the MOTH on his interview.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Anonymous-never you worry...we'll get it taken care of. Kevin-no threats to your 8.5 month pregnant wife allowed...especially when you are multiple states away. I blog-I love Cake too-totally awesome. "I Will Survive" is one of my most favorites, along with "Stickshifts and Safetybelts."

jenfra said...

We are building a religion, we're making it bigger....ah cake the wondrous sounds. Be careful, Phill is definitely a hater when it comes to the "he's going the distance, he's going for speed"iness. Good choice Cam, maybe you should take over the blog more often?...hmmm...I feel a revolution coming on...