5.30.2009

Chanson du Jour

Saturday:
Let’s not close out the week with you thinking that ol’ anonymous is not a hip and happenin guy. I’ve logged many a year listening to great music and could have filled several weeks worth of songs of the day. Maybe anit-blog will invite me back someday if the outcry from this week is not too severe. One of the great new artists of today that I just think is fantastic is Michael buble. Like his music, like his stage performances : really just like everything.

Song of the day: Everything (live) by Michael buble I think I saw myself in the crowd

Good Night America!!

2 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Greatness. Been to two of his shows. Will see him the next chance I get.

the hadzic clan said...

fantastic week anon. and as for michael buble being an example of your hipness, well, i'll always remember that you liked siouxsie.