5.13.2009

Good Policy Change

Alright, last stupid picture for the day, I promise. I think this is a good policy change. Can you imagine the manager's meeting in which this topic was discussed? Oh to be a fly on the wall....

VP - I just don't think it is becoming of a company of our stature to be doing that
Manager - But, some of the customers still prefer it this way
VP - Well, I understand that is the way things have been done in the past, but it is 2008, not 1608. I mean, we got to get with the times
Manager - I'm just telling you, we are going to have some really upset customers
VP - What are they going to do? Take their business elsewhere? Who else would do for these people what we have done for them? No one. You hear me? No one. No one will accept goats as payment. It's 2008!
Manager - Fine. Your decision.
VP - I'm changing the sign, right now.

2 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

my local storage facility wasn't as thoughtful and didn't post their policy change. what an inconvenience! do you realize how hard it is to get a goat into the back seat of a honda accord?

but everything worked out in the end. the goat ate all the things i intended to put into storage.

Anonymous said...

That must mean Discover card is out as well.