5.26.2009

Chanson du Jour

Tuesday:
We all have songs that remind us of growing up. Usually that remembrance is intensified if we actually saw this group in concert. There is a connection that endures time. Without divulging too much about anonymous let’s just say that I was going to concerts in the early 70’s and beyond. That certainly gave me a wide variety of musical artists to choose from and I did attend my fair share of concerts. But the one group that seem to capture for me the essence of my teen years that has had an enduring sound is the group The Chicago Transit Authority: affectionately known as CHICAGO
SONG OF THE DAY: Saturday In the park (live) by Chicago I think I saw myself in the crowd.

Saturday In The Park by Chicago

3 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Excellent tune. I too was going to concerts in the early 70s

jenfra said...

I think this is my fave Chicago tune, props to the concert going anon- nothing beats Saturday in the Park.

the hadzic clan said...

thanks anonymous! that brings back some fantastic childhood memories!