5.19.2009

I'm Kicking Myself

Flight of the Conchords came through town a couple weeks ago and I was not on the ball enough to get tickets and make plans to go. What an idiot I am. The sports radio show I listen to talked about it and said it was awesome. What an idiot I am. I could have heard some classic songs like Sugarlumps and these three:

They are PG/PG-13ish so watch at your own risk. They are not that bad except for a couple words. Very funny.

Friends

Hurt Feelings
We're Both in Love With a Sexy Lady

Or the follow-up to the Sexy Lady song...Song For Epileptic Dogs


Or the dissing rappers song referred to in Hurt Feelings


Or Carol Brown


Anyway, you can see that I really missed out. What an idiot I am.

6 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

bummer dude!

but you should consider yourself lucky at having the opportunity. no one of interest comes within a 500 mile radius of our domicile.

Anonymous said...

I think all of your readers agree: You are an idiot. That would have been a nice introduction concert for AK to attend. The Conchords are absolutely hilarious. Can we get one more donation for the shakin' dalmation?
And Carol Brown?!? You should not have left town!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Well, i blog, that is one more reason to move to Chicago. I can't wait for the next comment, that will come under the name The Liberal Menace. Great name. A little redundant. But a great blogger name nonetheless. Yes, Anonymous, FOTC are hilarious and AK would have surely enjoyed it. I am sure CPS would have called us in though.

Anonymous said...

Listening to the song about the girl with the slightly lazy eye had me squirting tears of a rapper!
Funny, funny funny stuff.

the hadzic clan said...

thanks for stealing my thunder. that was going to be my new name in my obama rebuttal. now i'm not even going to bother. THANX FOR RUINING EVERYTHING!!!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I didn't mean to steal your thunder. I couldn't stop laughing when I read your new name. I still would love to read your Obama rebuttal. I have been looking forward to that ever since the idea for the post popped into my right-wing extremist head. But, you are right, conservatives ruin everything. I can't help it. It's in my blood. My red, red blood.