5.27.2009

Chanson du Jour

Wednesday:
Suddenly my youthful days of rock n roll were over for a while and I found myself drawn to country music. I attended several concerts from this first mega group of country music ALABAMA which dominated the country music scene for years. Long before George, Garth and Keith urban was this monster group. Let’s enjoy a cut from them. I had a certain infant son that was carried around the house dancing in my arms to this song many, many times. I think it is what helped instill in him a love for music.

Song of the day: Mountain Music (live) by Alabama I think I saw myself in the crowd

2 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I don't know what it is, but every time I hear this song, I get this strong innate urge to turn it up and start dancing. Hmmm. Interesting.

the hadzic clan said...

you're veering off the road, anonymous. but i can handle this.