5.05.2009

Chanson du Jour

Alright, now let's see the second of six songs that have one thing in common. And I will try to make sure that they ONLY have one thing in common. Any ideas? The Phantom Of The Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber


Hint: First time I ever saw this movie with Cami, I knew I would never see it again with her. She griped about the "horrible singing", as she puts it, and just couldn't see why ALW would choose that dude as the phantom. Oh well.

Just for giggles, here is a pic of the goofy, yet talented, Andrew Lloyd Webber with ex-wife (?) Sarah Brightman.

3 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

is it just me or does sarah brightman look like maryann from gilligan's island. (pre-pot bust of course)

as for the song...i bet cami would have a better appreciation of this version after hearing nightwish's trashing of it.

as for the clue...i ain't got one... i'm still holding with the cover theory. maybe they are all songs that have "horrible" "covers"?

Anonymous said...

OK, here is my lame guess. Both songs are about obsessing about a girl. That really is a pathetic guess even as I write it..

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

No, not obsessing about a girl, although Wednesday's song would fit that bill as well. I will try and get off that thread to put your mind at ease. I listened to that version on Youtube, i blog, and it is pretty bad. Horrible covers is a good guess, but horrible is in the ear of the beholder. The similarity between these songs is FACT, and nothing subjective.