5.25.2009

Chanson du Jour

Well, I think handing over the reins for song of the day was a raging success. Let's try it again. This time with Anonymous. Heaven help us all this week. Here is his/her note.

Monday

I am honored to have been selected from the thousands of readers and viewers of the anti-blog to choose the chansons du jour this week: A distinguished honor indeed. I thought the Liberal Menace did a fine job and kept the vehicle somewhat down the middle of the road instead of veering off into some of the darkness that could by some be called music. I thank her for that.

For my first posting I will break the rules of the anti-blog a little bit and actually put something out there that has some meaning. Most of us as we have gone through the process of finding “true love” have ultimately found a song that captures the feelings and emotions that both parties in the relationship had. Thus, we call these “Our Songs”

So good old anonymous will tell you the song that was “our song” when I found true love with Mrs. anonymous. I invite all readers to reminisce and perhaps if you dare respond in the comment section as to “your song”.

Song of the day is: Bread singing “Make It With You”

5 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Classic. Cheesy. But, classic. If you post your song in the comments section, I will track it down and put it up for you. Free of charge. This applies to anyone.

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Camille Jensen, yes that song is pure Velveeta, but we were, er, I should say are in love.

the hadzic clan said...

very nice. unfortunately, mr. menace and i do not have a song.

jenfra said...

I appreciate the softer and saner side of the anti-blog....I look forward to the week of anon.

Anonymous said...

I think that was Camille I could hear laughing from a thousand miles away when she heard about your pre-marriage song.

Liberal Menace: It's never too late.

Jenfra, I know you probably won't be crazy about all my selections, but maybe some of them will bring a smile to your face.