5.16.2009

Chanson du Jour

Okay by Kaiser Cartel



Well, I bid everyone adieu for a week. I failed to mention earlier in the week that the winner of last week's contest, i blog, will be in control of the music for the upcoming week. I can only assume that she will be emailing me songs to put on the blog. So, let's all give her a nice jensenfun welcome and enjoy her music for a week. She deserves it for putting up with all the garbage I put up on this blog. Anonymous' time will come soon enough. I have to mentally prepare for that week, though.

And no, i blog, I will not acquiesce if you ask me to put up the Wyclef Jean "Yes We Can" song. I do have my limits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a couple of the most boring, unispiring and downright depressing people I have seen in quite a while. What an uplift!!

Iblog, I am looking forward to a week filled with music that will make my spirit soar. I am sure I will love everything you submit. Then again you will hear about it if I don't.

the hadzic clan said...

i was thinking more of "new day" by will.i.am... but oh well. guess i have to pick and choose my battles.

and please don't assume anything, you know what it makes out of "u" and "me".

i think, on the eve of, i'll leave my selection in the comment section of the most recent post. that way i can get a little narrative in.

sooo, let's roll:

lundi de la chanson

to pay homage to my formidable opponent (anonymous) i choose, "rawhide" by the blues brothers. every time i hear this song, i have flashbacks to a certain summer in colorado, watching him bust a move with reckless abandon whilst this song is blaring at near maximum volume.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Anonymous, you are boring. i blog, I did not mean to "assume" anything. You should know as well as anyone that I would never want to make a "youknowwhat" out of u and me. In fact, it's just the opposite. I would love to make an elephant out of u, me, and at least half the electoral college.