12.29.2008

Snuggie As A Buggie In A Ruggie

Cami and I could not stop laughing last night as we watched this commercial. Yes, this is a real commercial. They are actually trying to sell this product and pass it off as a legitimate option for warming oneself. My apologies to any of you who are reading this who own one of these (I'm sure they are quite nice and practical - and, I might add, quite a steal with this TV offer), but these just look ridiculous. And, if you own one, please please please DO NOT EVER wear it to a sporting event, as is recommended. You will look...uhh...shall we say...out of place?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Snuggie, actually a tricky way to get a person into a fancy looking straight jacket that is crazy enough to buy one. Or for all you halloween lovers the perfect "monk" costume.

But if the blue one came with a "Y" on it, I might actually wear it to a game.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

You would wear it if it had a Y on it. You would wear lederhosen if they were blue with a Y on them. I thought the same thing when I saw it. Monks!