12.06.2008

Open Tetris Tourney


For those interested, I have linked an online Tetris game. We will have an ongoing competition to see who is king/queen of the geeks. I hit level 10 with 98 lines and was in the lead for a while until Cami came along and hit level 11 with 106 lines. So far that is the best. If you are interested (mom), click "Play Tetris" on the right and have fun. Post your level and # of lines if it is not too embarrassing. Just put it in the comments section of the most recent post and I will recognize you proper. Remember 6 people see this a month, so be choosy.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Kevin,
Spencer Nelson here. I've never backed down from a video game challenge. Anyway, I got level 19 and 165 lines. Not that I need to prove I did it, but I put a screen shot of my score at the bottom of the Nelson family blog (scroll all the way to the bottom). I was in the zone.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Sweet mercy Spencer. We were supposed to slowly build our way up. You have raised the bar amigo. Let the games begin. Have you seen the movie "King of Kong: A fistful of quarters"? If you have not, you need to go get it immediately and watch it. You will LOVE it.