12.16.2008

Ibeatyou.com

Baron Davis (yes, the basketball player) has a website that he set up called ibeatyou.com. I read about it in Sports Illustrated. The site is a place where you can challenge the world to anything. I beat you. The site is actually kind of uninteresting, but here are two of my favorite "I beat you's"

Steve Nash shooting free throws. Incredible. Dad, this challenge is to you.



Baron Davis/Steve Nash movie trailer.
Again the PG rating prevents it from making an appearance on the blog, but you can click on that link at your own risk. Hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve Nash dancing is one more reason he is greatness. As for the free throw challenge. I'll get back to you on that. Game on!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

How awesome was that dancing? Good luck with the free throws. Steve Nash is butter.