12.29.2008

New No. 1

We have a new number one in the Tetris tourney. Many people gave up after Spencer's score, but Camille did not. Unfortunately I deleted the screen shot, but I and the two dogs are witnesses to level 21 with 209 lines and 135,000ish points. Happy playing everyone.

Here is a rare glimpse of the new champ (no, not the stud on the right, but the beauty on the left)

It is true what they say. Smoke follows the ugly one. Gimme a break. That is as wide as I could open my eyes with all those carcinogenic billows blowing in my face. Thanks to Jenny and Phill for this great picture. We have a 24" X 36" version in our living room.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

I am always up for a new challenge. In the presence of family (Cheryl and Chelsea) I have played tetris and I got level 45, 449 lines and 573,721.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Good crap, man

The Tait Family said...

are you wearing a FORBIDDEN ND t-shirt?

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Don't tell dad, Stace.