12.01.2008

My New PR


I had 53 blog posts in October. That was a personal record (PR) for two reasons: 1) I didn't blog any month before that (besides the very end of Sep) and 2) It is a ridiculous amount of posts for one month. But, you will all be happy to know that I shattered my PR and posted 62 ridiculous, time-wasting videos and dumb jokes in November. With the help of all of you and a little extra time, I think we can beat 62 this month. What do you think? As Linguini says in Ratatouille Let's do this thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our brains are mush, our interest in things unimportant is keen, our wit is sharp and we are ready to roll!! Let 's finish the year strong.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Will do. Keep the wit sharp. The comments page is quickly becoming much better than the useless blog