3.23.2009

Chanson du Jour

This week we are going to play a little game. The game is called "What do these two songs have in common?". I will put up two songs with something in common. It could be anything. Use your imagination. Think hard. Take a stab at it. Answers will be revealed at the end of the week.

If you really want to make it fun, try not looking the answer up. But, if you are stuck, by all means.

Let's start with a fun, and somewhat challenging, one.

Song 2 by Blur


Clint Eastwood
by Gorillaz

4 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

wow. not a clue. does it have anything to do with nyquil induced blindness?

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Aha. Aha. (slow clap) Man, everyone jumped all over me for making fun of a blind man. If Obama can make fun of people with disabilities, can't I? What is the uproar about that comment? I thought it was pretty funny myself. I guess Presidents are held to a different standard than me. I digress. But, no, the similarity between these two songs has nothing to do with alcoholic cold remedies or glaucoma. But a valiant effort.

Anonymous said...

This was an easy one. In the Gorillaz song they were being attacked by Japanese animation gorillas and in the blur song they were being thrown against the wall by the gorillas who were just off camera.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I don't even know how to respond to that one.