3.05.2009

Chanson du Jour

OK. It seems like Jason Mraz went over pretty well yesterday. But, I must address an issue brought up by The Tait Family. The chanson du jour serves two purposes. 1) to introduce my loyal reader to the music that I like. This provides an insight into my soul, my personality, my personal tastes, and other things about me. 2) to introduce my reader to new music. That is half the point. Sure I like a lot of stuff that everyone else has heard of, but what is the fun in that? So, every once in a while I will put an artist on the blog that the masses are aware of. The rest of the time should be used expanding musical horizons and, who knows, discovering a new band or singer that you will add to your collection.

But, make no mistake about it, this communication is only one way. If I don't like your music, it is crap. That is simply a fact. So, while it is fun for me to submit y'all to listening to this garbage, it is not fun for me to have to listen to your garbage. Capiche? That is just a joke (sort of). Enjoy A House Is Not A Home by England's own Field Music

4 comments:

The Tait Family said...

wow. you're harsh. i'm just saying that is fine to differ in musical tastes, but i think that the masses would agree with me...most of your choices for その日の歌 are CRAP! but we endure because of the witty nature of your blog. you keep sucking us all in for more. we do love you!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Nice Japanese. I wasn't trying to be harsh. Offended at the crap comment. Glad I keep sucking...

The Tait Family said...

glad you noticed. only for you! you were harsh.
don't be offended. i really don't even believe that you are. not your style.
yes you do keep sucking. see i'm here again all in one day. i do have better things to do.

Anonymous said...

If i lived in that house I would call pest control and have that annoying trio exterminated.