3.04.2009

Chanson du Jour

This one is for my wife. She never listens to my song of the day, but I have a feeling she will listen to this one. This guy is great. I am sure to draw some ire over this one as well, but I don't care. Enjoy I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. By the way, the song ends around the 4:30 mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing. The rest of the 4 minutes is just him singing random stuff to the Koreans, who I am assuming have no idea what he is saying, and jamming out. It is good, but not part of the song and only for die hards.

4 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

love him. very talented.

Anonymous said...

that was a great song and performance. I wonder when he will be playing at a high school assembly here in the florida area?

The Tait Family said...

he's great. thanks for having a song of the day where we actually KNOW who the artist is! I am dying to see him in concert.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Are you going to his show Tait Family? That would be pretty fun. Anonymous, was that a dig at the stage and production or the artist? Just need to make sure. I agree on the talent front i blog. He is pretty stinking good