1.31.2009

Gagged!

Sorry about missing yesterday, but you will never get that day back. These stupid tags are way too time consuming for a casual blogger such as myself. Here is the last tag of tag week. Then back to anti-blog business.

10 Things to do in the next 10 Years

Kevin
1. Memorize the capitals of all the countries in the world
2. Graduate...again
3. Leave the North American continent for a vacation
4. Relearn the recorder
5. Write a screenplay for a movie
6. Keep not seeing stupid movies and not listening to stupid music
7. Get to where I can do 3 pushups, without taking a break (yeah, lofty I know)
8. Eat a new cheese every year
9. Help an old lady cross the street
10. Still be smarter than my child (no shot, right?)

Camille
1. Read a classic book each year (if there are 10 I haven't read already)
2. Teach my daughter so that she is smarter than dad
3. Not kill Kevin when he is grouchy in school
4. Play the Pachelbel duet with Kevin (me on french horn, Kevin on piano)
5. Commandeer a small vessel and sail it across the Indian Ocean
6. Put an end to PETA
7. Manage a tight budget (AKA debt)
8. Learn to joust and fence
9. After that, appear as a contestant on American Gladiators
10. Go on the tallest roller coaster in the world

Molly
1. Not die (it would not make Cami very happy)
2. Learn to get along with little humans
3. Teach my owners how to be better at taking me on walks
4. Learn to jump the fence
5. Actually catch one of those bunnies I'm always chasing
6. Swim the English Channel
7. Learn to stay when I am told to stay
8. Not get so excited when people come over
9. Learn how to fill my own food bowl (hehehehehehe)
10. Gather the dogs in the neighborhood and lead a revolution

Baby J
1. Talk
2. Walk
3. Not poop in my shorts
4. Outsmart my dad by age 2
5. Write sonnets (in iambic pentameter, just like the Bard would have it)
6. Learn linear algebra
7. Obey my mom
8. Become a basketball star
9. Learn to just roll my eyes at or ignore my dad
10. Develop a taste for sushi

2 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

so tell me... what's wrong with PETA? aside from their risque love of vegetables. good luck on achieving your goals.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

What's wrong with PETA? Their methods and the battles they choose to fight. I think they do more harm for the ethical treatment of animals than good. Everyone thinks they are crazy and irrational. But, the Super Bowl ad was very smart. Lots of publicity. Thanks for the luck.