1.13.2009

Bored In Texas? Board In Texas.

Cami and I were bored the other day (it is January in Texas - the horses are hibernating for the winter, there is no grain to harvest, we can't swim in the water towers because they are under maintenance, and the city is shut down because we are getting our first paved road) and were thinking of some things to do.

Then it came to us. Do a really stupid stunt, film it, put it on the internet. With the first two steps accomplished (obviously, cause we are awesome) now we put it on the internet.

Skater Pulls Off Risky Stunt - Watch more Free Videos

Now, because of the pregnancy thing, Cami is the one in the car and I am the one doing the sick jump off the ramp. My homey filmed it for me. I learned this move on the Tony Hawk video game. I am just glad it worked. In a few months, we will switch roles and see if Cami can do it as well. It sha'n't be a problem because she taught me everything I know about boarding.

3 comments:

the hadzic clan said...

orhan takes care of fools like this everyday in the ICU. i used to take care of fools like that if they survived their stay in ICU.

Anonymous said...

I have no worries about the future of our country do You?

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

i blog, I didn't know you and Orhan were in medicine. What do you do? Or did you do? Don't worry Anonymous, the future of the country is in my hands. I got this thing.