1.28.2009

Dragged

25 Things You May Not Know About...

Kevin
1. I have a "man crush" on Brad Pitt
2. I could eat McNuggets for every meal
3. I cannot eat the same thing two meals in a row (besides McNuggets)
4. I never do anything to my hair (just dry it off with a towel)
5. I almost applied to the Air Force Academy instead of BYU
6. Cami is my first: girlfriend, handhold, kiss, wife, baby mama (unsure of last one)
7. I only read nonfiction
8. I could spend $3000 in Itunes without batting an eye
9. I am terrible about keeping in touch with old friends
10. Despite being an aspiring doctor, I watch no doctor-related TV (yes, including House M.D.)
11. I can back a trailer into a spot in my driveway
12. I have met the bands GreenDay, Nerf Herder, and The Toadies
13. I am a closet Sarah McLachlan and You've Got Mail fan
14. I live in Dallas, yet am a NY Giants and SA Spurs fan
15. I know that Denmark is included in "Scandinavia"
15. I have hit a person with a water balloon shot out of a water balloon launcher (not recommended)
16. I name my cars with male names, which is weird to many folks
17. I watch baseball and golf on TV
18. I cannot watch NBA on TV
19. I don't like and don't care about college sports
20. I like Biology and Physics but hate Chemistry (but like Organic Chemistry)
21. I can't believe anybody reads this blog
22. I know how to do a country line dance, but will never actually do it
23. I am a terrible singer
24. My wife makes me sing
25. I would like to be a mayor some day

Cami
1. I have a lead foot
2. I listen to all kinds of music, from rap to classical
3. I think I have a goofy husband
4. I enjoy BYU football more than Kevin
5. I have never purchased furniture that was not returned after my inspection (read:I'm particular/borderline OCD)
6. I like dusting
7. I would read all day if I could
8. Despite being in marketing and knowing every trick in the book, I fall victim to marketing schemes from time to time
9. I graduated BYU magna cum laude
10. I have a husband that STILL does not know what that means (he thinks it means I majored in French - I don't have the heart to tell him "magna cum laude" is Latin)
11. I "Dear John"ed a missionary in order to marry the awesomeness that is Kevin
12. I am a dork
13. I married a dork
14. There is no hope for our child
15. I have memories from before I was 2 years old
16. I love crafts, crafting, and craftiness
17. Despite never really playing sports, I have really good hand-eye coordination
18. I love going to sporting events
19. I love me some Mavs basketball (it gets dangerous for Kevin when the Mavs are playing the Spurs and the Spurs win - which happens all the time!!!)
20. I tell Kevin I like his music when I really can't wait for it to be silenced
21. I love playing any card game that requires speed
22. I hate Balderdash, Apples to Apples and other subjective games
23. I don't like brownnosers
24. I could eat Italian food every day for the rest of my life
25. I am going to be an awesome mom

Molly
1. I love to run
2. I love to fetch
3. I have no idea who my mom is
4. I have no idea who my dad is
5. I have no idea what breed I am
6. I love swimming, but am afraid of the bath
7. I will NEVER jump into water; I have to walk in
8. I love camping
9. I hate fireworks
10. I can work Cami over like no one's business
11. I respect Kevin as alpha dog
12. I sit on my butt with my head up in the air, just like a human
13. I will sell my soul for a belly scratch
14. Whenever Kevin starts dancing, I always join him - while Cami rolls her eyes at him
15. DON'T EVER touch my nose
16. I feel no pain
17. I cannot be trained to get the mail, vacuum, turn lights off, make breakfast, etc.
18. When I find the squeaker in a toy, I squeak it incessantly until alpha dog takes it away
19. I eat the same thing 2X a day, every day
20. I know things about Kevin and Cami that could keep y'all entertained for days
21. I hate the Vet
22. I think it is really funny that although I would never hurt a fly, the vet and his staff are mortally afraid of me
23. Bunnies must be chased. Period.
24. I miss the snow
25. I have no idea why Cami has been buying such tiny clothes lately despite the fact she is getting bigger

Baby J
1. I weigh 5.5 pounds according to "What to Expect"
2. I love grapefruit
3. I love Strawberry Jello
4. I kick for root beer
5. I am stubborn
6. I like it when mom's on her left side
7. I love my crib and all my cute clothes
8. I kick for no one but my parents
9. I really hope Kevin is not my biological father - have you met him? Sheesh!
10. I can't wait to meet my mom - she seems awesome
11. I think dad has some weird music
12. It seems mom sleeps a lot
13. I'm grateful the Smeltzers hooked me up with so much awesome stuff
14. It is very possible that I will be both big and late
15. I have some pretty awesome cousins
16. I am a Spurs fan (don't tell mom)
17. I hope I make it out in time for the Jensen family March Madness "cash donation" tournament
18. While March 2nd and 30th are fine days, I would like to have my own birthday
19. I hate the cold
20. I appreciate mom taking those nasty smelling/tasting pre-natal pills
21. I will probably be cuter than the other babies at the hospital
22. I already have dad wrapped around my tiny finger
23. Mom is a pushover
24. I will be spoiled
25. I hope to see ya soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

knowing kevin, cami, molly and looking forward to knowing baby j, this blog entry had me laughing until water squirted out of my eyes. We are all beautiful and wierd in our own ways and that's what makes life so great.

The Tait Family said...

very funny. i can't believe that you too have a "man crush" (GAY) on Brad Pitt. Alex does too. What is wrong with you boys? He's an idiot. Anyway, love all the stuff about Baby J. We are so excited to meet her!!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Brad Pitt is "an idiot"? An idiot? You, my friend, are the idiot. He is a fine actor and is quite funny. We are excited to meet Baby J as well. Heaven help us all.