1.29.2009

Flagged

5 Quirks (Bell-ringers)

Kevin
1. I do not like sharing utensils with my wife, though I'm not a germaphobe
2. I will not use the Popcorn button on the microwave - don't trust it
3. I hate when my shirt touches my neck; it tickles
4. Grammar mistakes and spelling errors grate at me, with a ferocity seen by very few still alive (just so you know, blogger.com is telling me, with that red line, that "germaphobe" is misspelled above and their recommended spelling is "hermaphrodite". That is very confusing) Note: In case you haven't noticed, I overuse commas
5. I always throw away the last little bit of everything: milk, butter, cereal, etc. - for some reason I don't like using it all up


Camille
1. I fall asleep as soon as it gets dark, no matter the time
2. I always fear the burglary - I never feel my belongings are safe
3. I can't stand food/beverage left on the counter for ANY amount of time - it immediately becomes trash
4. I save everything (go ahead think of something random...got it?...yes, I would save that)
5. I hate being scared, but am an adrenaline junkie
6. I hate rubber bands (they smell and are dirty)
7. I hate handling coins - they are dirty and make your hands smell

Molly
1. I eat sticks but I won't eat carrots or pasta
2. I eat grass
3. I go to the bathroom outside, which seems perfectly normal to me by the way
4. I will sleep on the couch with Kevin and Cami ONLY if they are under a blanket - no blanket for me to lie on top of, no dog
5. I still haven't figured out that when I am gagging on stuff drinking water helps, despite the prodding of alpha dog

Baby J
1. I already own more clothes than my dad
2. Other than that, I am perfect. Why do you ask?

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

kevn- UR 2 funnee! i hope evrythng iz goin gud wit u guyz.... LOL LUVD the thngs about mollz. shez 2 cute!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I'm gonna have to go Oedipus on my eyes after reading that

the hadzic clan said...

funny and insightful at the same time. outstanding chansons lately, too. was having headaches and shakes for the 2 weeks i was in blog rehab. great to be back and abusing again.

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget "warm goats milk"

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Glad to have you back, i blog, though I bet you are missing the warm weather. Yes, anonymous, 5 quirks certainly does not do me any justice

The Tait Family said...

oh the things i am learning about my own brother....