1.12.2009

Chanson du Jour

Let's kick 80s week (not month, i blog. Sorry) off with this little ditty from Katrina & The Waves. Enjoy Walking on Sunshine. Think about that band name for a sec. Think that would fly in today's PC world? I highly doubt it. Sounds like a good name for Paul Shanklin's band.


I feel like going to a Stake dance now, for some reason. Luckily Cami and I are chaperoning one this Saturday. I have already put in my requests. Lady in Red, 500 Miles, this song, Sell Out, Macarena, and whatever they do NO NO NO country line dances.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on you could use a little "Cotton-eyed Joe"

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

That one would be fine. No Shania or Brooks and Dunn or Alan Jackson

the hadzic clan said...

no apologies necessary. i'm just honored to be mentioned by (phony name) on this fantastic blog. superb song.