10.07.2008

See Y'all Later

Well, I am going away for a while. I will live the rest of my days on an island in the Caribbean. Med School? Don't need it. Check out this email that I just got. This rich "philanthropist" died in 2004 and even though he was a foreigner, he regards this as his home and I am his people. He is giving me lots of money that he made as a "major share holder in big companies".

With the specifics detailed in this email, it cannot be a scam. Hold on while I look up my banking info to send to his estate. Thanks Charles Lambert!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am admittedly not the brightest bulb, especially with computer stuff, but how do I see said email referenced in your blog?

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I couldn't get the email on the blog because the formatting was off. It would have taken me a couple of minutes to change the formatting and that is way too long for one post. So, the quotes is all you will get.