10.05.2008

Cami

What is your occupation right now?
Director of Marketing for Newport Homebuilders, wife extraordinaire, mommy-to-be

What color socks are you wearing right now?
Not wearing socks, they are too hot

What are you listening to right now?
How Great Thou Art beautifully sung by my cousin, Connie Nelson

What was the last thing that you ate?
Chicken Soft Tacos

Can you drive a stick shift?
Sort of

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Dad

How old are you today?
24

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Basketball (NBA not college)

What is your favorite drink?
Water

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Negative

Favorite food?
Italian...and Japanese, Mexican, Chinese and anything but Indian (I had a bad experience)

What is the last movie you watched?
Father of the Bride, Part II

Favorite day of the year?
November 25th

How do you vent anger?
Drive really fast with the music really loud or talk to my sweet, empathetic husband, Kevin Scott Jensen

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Fisher Price Main Street and my Crayola crayons

What is your favorite season?
Fall

Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries

Living arrangements?
With my sweet, empathetic husband Kevin Scott Jensen and my puppy Molly the Great

When was the last time you cried?
Today, this morning

What is on the floor of your closet?
Nothing actually. Isn't that surprising?

What did you do last night?
Worked on a scrapbook, searched for and found lost wallet, ate Sonic dessert

What are you most afraid of?
Spiders, being left alone, and most other bugs

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy

Favorite dog breed?
Mutt, like my Molly (and I also like Beagles)

Favorite day of the week?
Saturday cause it's the day we get ready for Sunday

How many states have you lived in?
3 (Arizona, Utah, Texas the Lone Star best state ever)

What is your favorite flower?
Rose, trite but beautiful

2 comments:

jenfra said...

Now I forget which holiday is on November 25th....hmmmm. Bad Experience with Indian Food huh, sounds funny.

Claudia said...

I didn't know you scrapbook! I thought there wasn't anyone around here obsessed with paper. Wanna play sometime?