10.05.2008

Kevin

We got this list of questions off the Francom's blog (our fabulous friends). We haven't gotten too personal on this blog, so this is a chance to get to know us better.

What is your occupation right now?
Gopher for Newport Homebuilders, student-to-be, attendant husband to pregnant wife

What color socks are you wearing right now?
White, like everyday

What are you listening to right now?
Church music

What was the last thing that you ate?
Cowpie

Can you drive a stick shift?
Why, are you offering? Who can't?

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Dad

How old are you today?
Over 1/4 of a century (27 years, 5 months, 28 days)

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Golf, football (NFL)

What is your favorite drink?
Coke (Sorry dad)

Have you ever dyed your hair?
No, but I have waxed my eyebrows. Which is lamer?

Favorite food?
The food I am eating at the moment - Mexican preferrably

What is the last movie you watched?
The greatness of This is Spinal Tap

Favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving

How do you vent anger?
Uncomfortable silence

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Wasn't allowed such frivolities - but I loved my friend's Optimus Prime action figure

What is your favorite season?
WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherries or Blueberries?
Pass

Living arrangements?
House in Plano, TX with my beautiful wife and hyper dog

When was the last time you cried?
When Titanic ended. That really caught me off guard

What is on the floor of your closet?
Whatever it is, it belongs to my wife

What did you do last night?
Watched Spinal Tap after looking for my wife's wallet

What are you most afraid of?
Little People (I had one charge me at Wal-Mart)

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Yes, please

Favorite dog breed?
Molly (I don't like dogs too much, but we have a good one.)

Favorite day of the week?
Thursday

How many states have you lived in?
6, why?

What is your favorite flower?
White, because you can make good cookies with it

5 comments:

jenfra said...

Over the Hill-arious.

Claudia said...

I'm laughing, and will now find myself awkwardly looking at your eyebrows.

Rennie said...

I was rolling on the floor over the eyebrow thing!

Anonymous said...

I would like to clarify in defense of our parenting skills that toys for children really are overrated and unnessecary. As for kevin's other "preferences" I have no explanation.

But it was very funny stuff!

The Tait Family said...

Your eyebrows looked great after they were waxed! Just look at all the comments you got. Maybe you should consider a repeat run?!